Table of Contents Show
Canned pork recipes are the best staple pantry food in most Asian families. As the canned food is already pre-cooked, you just have to heat it in a bowl or microwave for one or two minutes, and then you can enjoy the canned pork recipes with your family.
It is observed that juicy and spicy canned pork is best as it has a great flavor. You will not have to add any additional seasoning. So, the canned pork dish is very easy to cook and extremely tasty.
It is said that pork meat is extremely safe when stored in jars at home, but it should be canned with the right procedures.
By following the given steps, you can also store pork in cans by yourself at home.
Home Canning Of Pork By Yourself
1. Cleaning Method
This step is very important while you fill up your jars with pork. You should clean the jars and check whether there are any leftovers. If you don’t follow this step, you might also damage your pork inside the jars.
Rinse the jars with soap and wash them with water. Also, check whether the jars have an airtight seal.
2. Boiling Your Jars
It is not compulsory to sterilize everything when using a pressure cooker or steaming water.
The Top 10 Canned Pork Recipes
1. Breakfast- Spicy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Breakfast sandwiches usually consist of bacon, egg, and cheese. Today we are switching out the bacon for some delicious spicy pork.
It is extremely flavourful, and the cheese helps tone down some spice. Hence, pork sandwiches are still great for you if you can’t take too much spice.
- First, start by preparing the bread. Melt the butter in the pan and coat both sides of your bread using the butter. Let the bread toast on the pan until both sides are golden brown.
- You can switch the above step by simply popping your bread in the toaster instead of frying them, but butter makes them more flavourful and crunchier.
- For the filling, heat some oil and pour in the egg on low heat. Sprinkle on the cheese when the top of the egg is still runny, then spread the shredded pork over it. Then carefully fold the egg in half.
- Sandwich the egg in between your toasted bread, and breakfast is made.
2. For Lunch – Century Egg Tofu With Spicy Pork
A chilled Chinese dish that is spicy and savory is known as Century Egg Tofu, familiar with the spicy pork cubes! Hence, adding the spicy pork cubes still maintains the traditional flavors of the dish, even by adding a meaty brio to it.
Although we are not serving chilled tofu today, you definitely can if you like it cold.
Check out the original recipe here with some steamed dang chicken!
- Start by laying the grate spicy pork cubes above the tofu and steam it for 5 minutes.
- While it is steaming, prepare the mix of all the sauce ingredients together for the sauce.
- Pour the sauce on top of the tofu when it is done, then adorn it with chopped century egg and spring onions.
This dish is moreish, especially for savory and spicy food lovers. It forms a complete meal with multiple portions of protein if you eat it with a bowl of rice. This is delicious food for your lunch.
3. Spicy Stir-Fried Spaghetti As Dinner
This canned pork dish is very delicious. The appearance and the taste are just like a restaurant dish.
- First, you have to prepare the sauce. In step one, you have to stir-fry the grated spice canned pork cubes and squid it for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add some fresh chopped tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, and a bit of salt to the pan and mix it well.
- Add the cooked, drained spaghetti to the pan and lightly stir-fry it. Then mix well until the cooked spaghetti absorbs the sauce.
- Then you can plate your spaghetti on a dish and garnish it with some coriander leaves.
4. The Pork Plain Fried Rice Recipe
Pork fried rice is one of the favorite dishes that any person can love. Pork fried is easy to make and takes little time to prepare. Many people add their flavors and make the pork fried rice even more delicious.
- First, take some onions, carrots, and green beans and chop them into fine pieces.
- Then saute them with canned pork and some oil.
- Add up salt as per taste with some red chili powder.
- Later you should add cooked rice and mix everything properly.
- Also, add coriander leaves after it’s cooked.
5. Canning Pork With Navy Beans
The components are four Navy beans.
- Wash and sort two regular onions with tomato sauce 1/2 tablespoon.
- Add brown sugar in small amounts with three/four teaspoons of yellow mustard and four tablespoons of molasses into three cups of water.
- Then add everything to the salted cooked pork.
6. The Government-Canned Pork Recipes
This is a super delicious chickpea spread which is just perfect as a dip for some veggies.
You have to spread it on whole wheat/whole-grain toast or bread and add thin cucumber slices, then spread a thin layer on a wrap and add a light sprinkle of feta cheese.
Then add up romaine, thin cucumber strips, and three coarsely chopped kalamata olives – roll and enjoy.
7. Pork Chops And Rice Recipe
Pork Chops And Rice Recipe
- Heat oil on medium heat and brown canned pork chops.
- When brown, drain the oil and add both cans of soup.
- Cook the soup and brown pork chops for about 5 minutes.
- Then pour the gravy over the rice.
8. Stir-Egg Fried Rice With Pork Recipe
Stir-Egg Fried Rice With Pork Recipe
- Saute onions, celery, and canned pork in oil until the vegetables are cooked properly.
- Take 1 small can or 1 cup fresh bean and add cooked rice and water chestnuts.
- Combine pepper, salt, egg, and soy sauce in cooked veggies and rice.
- Stir the combined rice mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated.
9. Canned Pork Sausage Patties
This canned pork recipe is the easiest among all the recipes mentioned in this article.
Take canned pork sausage patties and grill them until they turn brownish, and have them with some veggies and orange juice.
10. Pork Chop Casserole Recipe
Canned pork chops in olive oil are another delicious food that is one of the best-canned pork recipes. This dish only takes about 20 minutes.
- First, preheat the oven up to 400 degrees F, then heat oil in a large vesicle on medium-high flame.
- Place the canned pork chops in the oil and sear gently until it is semi-cooked.
- In the next step, take a medium-sized bowl and combine the soup with some milk.
- Arrange a few potatoes and onions in a baking dish.
- Then add the pork chops to the baking dish and bake it for about 30 minutes.