For a fit body and mind, a healthy diet is very important. Did you know that a diet with veggies is super beneficial and nutritious? These days people become more fascinated with vegan diets and all. There are so many benefits of plant-based diet recipes.
A healthy diet is incomplete without veggies. Plant-based diet recipes have multiple nutrients, high fiber content, vitamins, and minerals. That’s why plant-based diet recipes are a must to add to the diet chart.
Here are some plant-based diet recipes that not only make you hungry but are also full of nutrition. So, try out these delicious and easy plant-based recipes at home.
For these plant-based diet recipes, you don’t need so many cooking skills so just try and enjoy them. Healthy recipes will make you healthy not only physically but mentally also.
List of 15 Plant Based Diet Recipes
Eat and enjoy every bite of these plant-based diet recipes, you will really feel blessed and healthy after eating them. These recipes will also help you to lose weight very quickly eating them at lunch or dinner time.
1. Roasted Veggie Grain
Super healthy and tasty Roasted Veggie Grain Bowl is the best meal option to add to your diet. The crunchiness of roasted vegetables and chickpeas enhances your taste and hunger. So, make this quick bowl in the evening and enjoy the time.
Chickpea, roasted sweet potatoes, cooked quinoa, yogurt, onion, mushrooms, curry powder, olive oil, black pepper, salt, and tahini sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the thoroughly washed and rinsed chickpea with oil, curry powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss onion, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms with oil, black pepper, and salt.
- Now, bake the tossed chickpea and veggies in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Take a bowl in which whisk the yogurt, tahini sauce, and lemon juice.
- Now, prepare your roasted veggie bowl.
- First, add quinoa then all the baked vegetables and chickpeas on the side of the bowl.
- And last, add the yogurt mixture in the middle space.
Now eat this one of my favorite plant-based recipes
2. Vegan Zucchini Bread
At the start of your morning, you want to eat some healthy snacks with your tea or coffee. Rather than eating bread, you can try this Zucchini Bread. It is amazing and very healthy. It contains high fiber and low calories which are best for a diabetic person.
1 large zucchini, whole grains wheat flour, sugar, unsweetened almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix flaxseed with water and let it for a few minutes.
- Take a bowl in which mix all the ingredients, sugar, almond milk, oil, vanilla extract, and flaxseed mixture.
- Now, take out the zucchini pulp by squeezing it.
- Then mix it in the above-prepared mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to that mixture and stir it to a good consistency.
- Then take it out in a pan (coated with oil) for baking.
- Bake it for 55-60 min. in preheated oven.
- Remove the bread from the oven.
Let’s eat that delicious bread.
3. Vegan Baked Beans
Easy to make and very delicious vegan baked beans. This is a sweet and gluten-free dish.
Water, Northern beans, maple syrup, vinegar, chopped onions, canola oil, salt, and ground pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan and then add onions and stir for a few minutes till they turn brown.
- Add all the ingredients, beans, ketchup, mustard, vinegar, maple syrup, water, salt, and pepper according to your taste.
- Cook and stir all the ingredients very well for about 30-40 minutes.
And your vegan baked beans are ready to eat.
4. Plant-Based Taco
Taco is a Mexican folded dish stuffed with various mixtures. But this plant-based taco is full of healthy and roasted vegetables. Eat this healthy and tasty taco.
Virgin olive oil, cauliflower, black beans, onion, ground cumin, garlic & onion powder, paprika, and whole wheat tortilla.
- Cook cauliflower with water for 2 minutes so they become soft and well for eating.
- Heat olive oil and then add onion and beans to it and cook them for 3 minutes.
- Now, add onion & garlic powder, paprika, and cumin, and stir well.
- Once everything is mixed well, turn off the heat.
- Add taco sauce and tomato to the above mixture.
- Use this mixture and cooked cauliflower as tortilla filling.
- And on the top add leafy greens to make it beautiful and nutritious.
Your nutritious taco is ready!
5. Panang Vegetable Curry
This spicy and creamy vegetable curry has a slight taste of coconut and peanut. To increase its nutritional value, you can also add tofu to it. This nutritional and tasty meal, no one wants to miss!
Panang curry paste, coconut milk, vegetable oil, white sugar, fried tofu, broccoli florets, soy sauce, red bell peppers, kaffir lime leaves, and carrots.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then add curry paste to it.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, soy sauce, sugar, and lime leaves.
- Cook them at medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Once the flavor of all the ingredients is mixed together add carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli, and tofu to it.
- Cook it till all the veggies turn tender, not soft.
- Your hot Panang Vegetable Curry is ready to eat.
Enjoy it with brown rice or chapatis which you love to eat.
6. Veggie Spring Rolls
Veggie Spring Rolls are not only delicious for eating but healthy as well to add to your diet chart. It is a pack of nutrition of beet and avocado. Let’s make it!
Peeled beet & radish, rice paper wrappers, grated carrot, avocado slice, red cabbage, fresh leaves of basil, and mint.
- First ready all the veggies by cutting them finely and into thin slices.
- Now, soften the rice paper by putting it in a hot water-containing bowl for a few seconds.
- Once it turns soft place it on the chopping board.
- Let’s make spring rolls, by adding beet slices and radish slices in the center of rice paper.
- On the top add avocado, grated carrot, cabbage, basil & mint leaves.
- After that wrap it in roll form.
And then eat it with dipping sauce or peanut sauce.
7. Roasted Cauliflower Soup
For cold winter night meals, soup is the best and most healthy diet. Not much time is needed to make such a tasty meal. Once you try this delicious Roasted Cauliflower Soup, this will become on your diet list. It is also best for those who want to eat plant-based meals.
Cauliflower florets, olive oil, chopped onions, garlic, water, black pepper, and salt for taste.
- Add cauliflower to salted water and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Take out cauliflower and squeeze them to remove excess water.
- Now, arrange them on aluminum foil then put this foil on a baking sheet for baking in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan to which add onion and stir till it turns light brown.
- After that add garlic and roasted cauliflower to it.
- Add salt and black pepper according to your taste.
- Stir it continuously till you get a smooth and creamy texture.
- Garnish with broccoli and spring onions.
Your Cauliflower soup is ready. Serve hot!
8. Quinoa Chickpea Salad
Quinoa is a seed with high nutrition content and carbs, and gluten-free. This herbal superfood is the best ingredient for a healthy diet. In this list of healthy vegan recipes, Quinoa Chickpea Salad is very tasty and delicious.
Quinoa seeds, chickpea, bell pepper, carrots, spinach, avocado, broccoli, onions, cucumber, fresh parsley, vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper.
- First boiled chickpeas in a cooker.
- Meanwhile also boiled quinoa seeds with carrot and broccoli with they cooked.
- Turn off the heat and cool them. After that bring out chickpeas from the cooker to a bowl.
- Add cooked quinoa and vegetables to the chickpea-containing bowl.
- Then toss black pepper powder over it.
- Add remaining veggies like cucumber, avocado, parsley, spinach, and then 1 tbs lemon juice to it.
Now, enjoy the zesty flavor of this salad.
9. Butternut Squash Soup
Smoothness and nourishment are essential for a soup. The flavor and texture of a soup depend on its ingredients, and the same is about Butternut squash soup. In this soup, the butternut squash is the main and delighting ingredient that makes it more delicious, and one of my favorite plant-based diet recipes.
Butternut squash, yellow onion, garlic, rosemary, ginger, roasted vegetable broth, salt, and black pepper.
- Ready all the veggies by cutting them.
- Then cook the onions till translucent.
- After that add squash and cook them till they become soft.
- Now add the vegetable broth to the above mixture and cook till gentle bubbles appear around 20 minutes.
- Once the squash becomes soft, turn off the heat and cool the mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a blending jar and blend it.
- Now, take it out in a bowl and garnish it with parsley or pepitas.
Enjoy this healthy smooth and creamy soup.
10. Taco Salad
It is one of the easiest and most healthy plant-based diet recipes that you can add to your summer days diet. This salad is fresh and fast to make and eat.
Green leaf lettuce, fresh spinach, bell pepper, corn, avocado, black beans, chickpeas, tortilla chips, salsa, fresh cilantro, oil, and cooked rice.
- First cook onion, and corn for 5 minutes.
- Then add rice, beans, salt, and chili powder to it.
- Cook them for about 5 minutes and then cool them down.
- In a separate bowl make a mixture of tomatoes, cilantro, salsa, and oregano.
- After that toss the chopped lettuce with the bean mixture.
- Your healthy salad is ready.
Enjoy it with tortilla chips.
11. Tomato Basil Soup
This is the most common plant-based recipe to add to the diet list. It is a completely vegan and gluten-free diet recipe. The flavor of tomatoes and fresh herbs like thyme and basil is the uniqueness of this soup that makes it a more delicious and hearty soup.
Diced tomatoes, chopped onion, vegetable broth, garlic, celery, fresh herbs, and any vegetable oil.
- First heat the oil in a frying pan then add onions, garlic, and celery to cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook them till the onion turns brown not too dark.
- After that add tomatoes, vegetable broth, basil, and thyme and cook till boiling.
- Simmer it for 10 minutes then cool it.
- Once the mixture is cooled make a puree with the help of an immersion blender.
- Now, pour it into a bowl and garnish it with basil leaves.
12. Plant-Based Tomato Tart
Vegan recipes are good for health and have so many nutrients from plants and spices used in them. This plant-based tomato tart is best for all vegan diet persons. Fresh tomatoes and spices bring water into your mouth.
Cherry tomatoes, maple syrup, soy milk, vegan feta cheese, ground pepper, garlic, salt, and puff pastry.
- First set the oven to 425F temperature.
- Take a bowl in which whisk soy milk with maple syrup.
- Now, prepare the puff pastry by baking them for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- For that, put all the puff pastry on a baking sheet coated with soy mixture.
- Meanwhile, blend the feta cheese and garlic in a mixer or food processor.
- Take out the pastry from the oven and cool them.
- Press the center part of the pastry and leave the edges puffed.
- Now, spread a layer of feta and garlic mixture all over the center of the pastry.
- Then add thin sizzled tomato slices.
- Then sprinkle salt and pepper according to your taste.
Now, eat this and enjoy the freshness of tomatoes and the softness of puff pastry.
13. Marinated Tofu Salad
Enjoy this Marinated Tofu Salad with a flavor of lemon, coriander, and creamy texture. This salad is a good option to start a plant-based diet. Healthy and Yummy and Delicious!!!
Tofu, chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onion, cumin, coriander, red onion, lemon juice, and salt.
- Take a bowl to mix all the ingredients including lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and coriander along with tofu cubes.
- Transfer them to a zip plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 1- 2 hours.
- Take out tofu from that bag and cook in a heated nonstick pan till it turns brown from both sides.
- Add the remaining marinade to a large bowl and then add cucumber, tomatoes, and onions.
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt on top of this salad.
- Finally, add hot tofu over this green salad and enjoy it.
14. Vegan BLT with Avocado
This vegan recipe has multiple health benefits including reducing bad cholesterol, boosting the immune system, and protecting blood cells from microbes. This is also one of the important plant-based diet recipes.
Whole grain bread, smoked paprika, sodium tamari, avocado oil, shiitake mushrooms, grated garlic, sliced avocado, romaine lettuce, slices of tomato, and vegan mayonnaise.
- First set the oven to 375F. Meanwhile, take a bowl in which add oil, smoked paprika, and tamari.
- Then add shiitake mushrooms to the bowl and mix them with the previous ingredients till the water of the shiitake mushrooms gets absorbed.
- Now, transfer these mushroom pieces to the baking sheet paper for baking it around 30 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise with garlic to make a mixture to spread on toast bread.
- Over the layer of mayonnaise mixture place the slice of tomato, avocado, and lettuce.
- Then add roasted shiitakes mushrooms.
- Now, your healthy diet meal is ready to eat.
Enjoy the cheesy flavor of mayonnaise and the bold flavor of mushrooms.
15. Gingery Noodle Salad
This is the last but not least in the list of plant-based diet recipes that will give you a delightful feeling after eating it. If you want a vegan version of your self then this recipe will help you to start. The pungent and spicy taste and aroma of ginger increase the taste of this dish. And fresh vegetables make it more delicious.
Leafy onions- white and green separated, ginger, sesame seeds, vinegar, whole grain wheat pasta, vegetable oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, and common spices.
- Boil water for noodles and add salt to it.
- Then add noodles and cook them till they turn soft.
- Now, drain out the water and put the noodles in a large bowl.
- Over the noodles add all the chopped vegetables and grated ginger.
- Then sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Add lemon juice and oil.
- Then mix everything gently.
- Garnish it with sesame seeds. And enjoy it!
An End Note
Try any of these plant-based diet recipes for your diet. These are easy plant-based diet recipes that anyone can make and enjoy them. For those who want to become a vegan or eat only plant-based diet recipes, these are a good starting point.
Which recipe would you like the most? Tell us in the comment section.
Click here to read more with us.