Here is your guide to the best 20+ “Fitness Quotes for Women.”
Maintaining physical fitness today is an ongoing trend because engaging yourself in a healthy routine comes with many benefits. And now everyone has the desire to stay healthy and fit as that brings out the best version of themselves.
Staying fit is all about having the right motivation ahead of you. Most people prefer to laze around instead of working on staying fit because that is far too easy.
But with the right motivation, what seems impossible today will be possible tomorrow. And fitness is very important for women, as it makes them both mentally and physically strong.
There are various options through which physical fitness can be achieved, such as Zumba, Gyming, Running Brisk Walking, Aerobics, and others. But the most important thing to keep you going when everything seems hard is to find inspiration.
So, in this article, we have made a list of some of the top inspirational and motivational fitness quotes for women.
Let us check them out then.
Also, while checking out fitness quotes for women, you might like to check an article on ‘Techniques For Total Body Fitness.’ Click here
1. Fitness Quotes For Women
Here are some of the famous quotes that will inspire every woman to be fit and healthy:
- “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
If you are putting in the effort to achieve something, every little step into it counts. No matter how little your progress is, it will always be better than not trying at all. And you will always be one step ahead of those who didn’t even try.
- “For me, exercise is more than just physical – it’s therapeutic.”
This is one of the famous fitness quotes for women by Michelle Obama. And it is very rightly said because exercise is never just limited to physical health. A proper routine helps you stay strong mentally too.
Once you are all in, it works like medicine. It helps you stay focused and drives away all your negative thoughts.
- “I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.”
Women are mostly associated with their beauty and make-up. But those who have the right fitness motivation will even make their best accessory sweat by working hard.
- “It is a shame for a woman to grow old without ever seeing the strength and beauty of which her body is capable.”
This one is one of the most motivational fitness quotes for women ever. Women are more capable than they can even think of. And it would be a shame if they never get the chance to figure this out about themselves.
And this is why fitness quotes for women as such helps them to realize what they are capable of. And also what they should do to achieve it, so the world sees it too.
- “The more you work out, the weaker his knees get.”
The more women start staying fit and healthy; the more will be men seeing their strength. They will be affected by a strong emotion upon realizing how strong women actually are.
- “Lifting weights doesn’t make women huge. But Cupcakes do.”
Fitness quotes for women sometimes need some humor, too, along with motivation. And this is one of those fitness quotes for women.
And this is true as well; cupcakes do make people go huge. After all, cupcakes are all about calories.
- “I will not let age change me. I will change the way I age”.
This is from our personal favorite fitness quotes for women. Just a simple line, and yet it holds such a strong meaning.
Aging is not in our control; neither is life or death. But how we age, and how we live our life is totally in our control. And if we make up our minds to not let age change us and instead change the way we age, we will do great.
- “When you feel like quitting think about why you started.”
Working on fitness can be tough, really hard. And sometimes it will feel like we can’t do this anymore. But whenever such thoughts cross our minds, we must always think about why we started it in the first place.
Fitness quotes for women as such help keep them going through rough times.
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.”
When things get rough, this is another one of those fitness quotes for women to look up to keep moving.
Our will to do something is always greater than any obstacle we will ever face. But sometimes, we need to hear this from somewhere or someone else.
- “A one-hour workout is 4% of your day. No Excuses .”
Just an hour of work out daily is enough to maintain a healthy life. And just an hour daily comprises just 4% of your entire day. So make no excuses, and get going.
- “What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.”
Do not be afraid of the pain you might feel while working out or doing exercises because that pain will make you stronger tomorrow.
- “The body achieves what the mind believes.”
Our mind plays a vital role in deciding what our body does. Our body can achieve anything if our mind believes that it can.
Willpower is the only thing that matters. If you can make up your mind to achieve something no matter what, you will be successful. Nothing can stop you.
- “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”
This one stands among the most positive fitness quotes for women. Every word in it stands true.
In life, things are not going to come easy. It is going to get difficult and hard. And we must fight for it.
That is how we grow. And difficult things often lead to beautiful results.
- “Skinny girls look good in clothes; Fit girls look good naked.”
Girls who have a good physique, and who are fit always look good. No matter what they wear or how they carry themselves, they will always look stunning.
- “I will not starve for this, but I will work hard for this. It may take longer doing it the healthy and right way. But it will last longer this way. I will be better and I will be happy.”
Studies show that people who live their life the healthy way are happier. This is because physical fitness keeps us mentally very focused.
If we stay fit and healthy, we are likely to live longer and definitely be happier.
- “Your fitness is 100% mental. Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it.”
Well, by now, you already know that it is all in our minds. Let it make the right choices. Our mind does all the work for us. So if we need our body to get moving, first, our mind needs to move in the right direction.
- “Make your body the sexiest outfit you own.”
Women are known to be obsessed with their outfits, and the best outfit they can own is their body. So, work out and make your body the sexiest.
- “Train insane or remain the same.”
Well, the choice is always yours to make whether you want to be the same old you or be the best version of yourself.
- “Workout because you love your body not because you hate it.”
Now, this is a very powerful quote among fitness quotes for women. It is important to start with a positive attitude.
One should never feel bad about themselves or their body. They should always love their body and make an effort to keep them healthy.
- “Life has its UPS and DOWNS…we call them SQUATS”
Life is tough, and so are squats. Both come with ups and downs and once you master them, it won’t cause a problem ever again.
- “When you start feeling the PAIN, that’s when EVERYTHING starts.”
To keep going, you need the feel the pain of your efforts. That pain hits differently.
- “Planning to work out someday? There are seven days a week, SOMEDAY is not one of them.”
If you want to do it, do it now. Because if you leave it for “someday,” that day may never come.
- “It comes down to one simple thing: how bad do you want it?”
Your motivation lies within you. If you want it, you will get it no matter what. But you need to want it bad enough; only then does it work right.
- “Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.”
The reality of our existence is that we can never escape difficulties in life. We must never limit ourselves because of the challenges we face, instead, we must be limitless.
- “The last three or four reps are what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.”
This one is another of our personal favorites among fitness quotes for women by Australian-American actor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Pain is necessary. Our pain defines us, write our success story. It is what separates us from those who never tried.
The Bottom Line
So these are some of the best fitness quotes for women. Fitness comes with a stronger mind first, so make sure your mind goes in the right direction.
And if any day you start to feel like quitting or giving up, I hope these inspirational quotes help you get back up. I hope these fitness quotes for women lift your spirit high.
So, buckle up, tie your laces, and get started. Don’t miss out on your chance to stay fitter than yesterday.
PS: I would like you to know your favorite quote from this list. Comment below.
Read more from us here.
Click here to know about celebs with bad teeth.