Table of Contents Show
With the increase in the number of side effects of chemical products, now, people are moving towards organic products with enhanced benefits. People are switching towards traditional ingredients, such as Argan oil. Extracted from Moroccan argan trees, Argan oil can also be called liquid gold due to its plethora of advantages. It’s been used for thousands of years in African countries. It can improve hair health and boost hair texture and elasticity.
This article outlines some good reasons why Argan oil can help hair growth.
The significant benefit of using natural ingredients is that they can help us heal internally and externally. Our body can absorb the goodness of natural ingredients more efficiently without any side effects. It can help increase the oxygen level in our body, increase body collagen production, ensure good blood flow into the body and repair any damaged cells1. They are safer. They have minimal side effects, making them more desirable than processed or artificial chemical-based products. Chemical-based products can irritate the skin and can damage the cells beyond repair.
1. Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
The magic of argan oil is various due to its fantastic composition. Argan oil consists of various nutrients and antioxidants. If you want to make hair soft and manageable, this is the ideal oil for you since this product is full of health effects.
Let us discover some exciting benefits of pure argan oil that will make you love this product.
1.1. Promotes hair growth
Argan oil contains substances known as polyphenols2. Combined with antioxidants, they support and stimulate growth and maintain fine hair. These vitamins help maintain a healthy scalp and improve hair growth and the thickness and health of newly created hair. This helps to produce keratin, thus stimulating hair growth. It targets the hair follicles, which leads to an increase in hair’s elasticity3.
1.2. Shampoo & conditioner
For optimum moisture and protection after your shower, replace your usual shampoo and conditioner with argan oil, as argan oil help to nourish the scalp health.
Argan oil & Lavender hair masks
Argan oil is good for hair, and Lavender leaves a beautiful smell.
Argan and castor oil hair masks
Castor oil and argan oil are ideally paired because they offer comparable properties to other oils. It is known to promote hair growth. Both are excellent conditioning for hair and penetrate deeply into the follicle and repair the hair from the inside out. The mask is especially suitable for those with dry hair.
Mix a few drops of argan and castor oil in diluted proportions and apply a generous amount over the hair. Mixing argan with olive oil on wet or dry hair can consistently restore shine to hair.
Argan and coconut oil hair masks
Other excellent combinations of hair masks are using agar oil with coconut oil. They are also reparative and protective and help to protect hair abrasions from UV rays4.
1.3. Keeps scalp infections at bay
It is possible that dry, itchy skin can cause infection. Argan oil contains an antimicrobial component that is beneficial and reduces inflammation, calms itching and relieves oxidative stress that causes dandruff. Argan oils can relieve hair dandruff and other skin problems than other hair oils. Argan oil can help to avoid an itchy scalp, reducing dandruff and inducing oxidative stress, preventing hair fall. It moisturizes your hair and protects against everyday damage. The argan oil for hair effectively reduces hair loss, and the hair will look thicker and fuller.
1.4. Helps to add shine
Argan oil protects damaged hair and increases its elasticity and shine for dull, lifeless hair. It helps prevent hair loss. It makes hair softer than one could imagine. It’s the same reason argan oils have the term “liquid gold.” It is extracted in Morocco from argan plants for use as body oil, hair oil, or even cooking oil.
1.5. Promotes hair elasticity
Besides increasing moisture in the scalp and hair, this product also provides elasticity which helps reduce shedding. It will solve your hair problems. This hair oil for hair works magically if this hair oil is included twice in one’s hair care routine a healthy hair.
1.6. Prevents damage caused by heat styling
Argan is more resistant to heat than other oil and is more resistant to higher temperatures than most others. This is an excellent ingredient used in preparations for heating styling equipment. When your heater spray isn’t working, you may need some argan oil for hair instead.
2. Methods of Using Argan Oil for Hair
There are many different ways to enjoy the benefits of argan oil. Here are some easy methods for applying Argan oil to your hair. The argan oil for hair effectively hydrates your skin and gives the body the necessary moisture to stay dry.
- Shampoo: Using an argan oil shampoo for hair care routines is easy. It can prevent the appearance of dry and brittle hair from forming unless you shampoo regularly, and it is very quick. You can use Argan oil shampoo too.
- For Scalp treatment: It is excellent for calming dry scalps and provides a practical antibacterial effect. Add oil to the hair roots and scalp to relieve irritation.
- Nourished hair: Argan oil provides nourished, smooth hair and a shampoo-common-type lustre. This happens because essential fatty acids have high concentrations. This is one reason hair care companies have used argan oil in their products, as argan oil rejuvenates the scalp structure. Argan oil hydrates and softens hair by helping it absorb toxins. It hydrates elasticity and shine, reduces frizz and soothes irritated scalps. Argan oil has fewer molecules than most hair oils and thus penetrates incredibly well through the cuticle. It also promotes hair growth.
- Protects and repairs hair: Hair treatments and regular colouration make hair dry, damaged or brittle. Argan oil is a natural product rich in nutrients and can help repair damaged hair cells in your scalp from the inside out. Argan oil works secretly but effectively.
- Hair mask or leave-in conditioner: Use an argan oil mask to get rid of hair and allow the hair to get the nutrients it requires.
- Styling product: Argan oil resists heat; therefore, the product can help protect the hair from heat styling.
3. Should Hair type be considered?
Argan is commonly used on most hair types. According to the expert’s suggestion, full-thick argan oils can work well with thick curly or darker hair. Full-strength argan oil for hair may cause thinning of the scalp and make it harder to maintain. You can find out if you want to buy a blend oil version rather than pure oil. The blend version is suitable for almost any type of hair. Apply the oil lightly and focus on and off your hairline. Before application, it is imperative to have a patch test.
4. Bottom Line
Today most cosmetic startups are focused on organic-based concepts. Still, Organic product production must follow agricultural practices that maintain and enhance soil and water purity and reduce synthetic wastes and waste products to preserve and reduce biodiversity and minimize exploitation. The crop can be considered organic if it has been growing in soil containing not less than 3 months of growing time before harvest. All products that contain at least 95 per cent organic ingredients are included in Climate Promise Friendly.
Mother Earth has been blessed with all the goodness of health, so why go for artificial mixed products? A healthy soul and body are a result of natural ingredients. Natural products, such as argan hair oil, are kind and gentle to the skin. Therefore, give your skin some gifts filled with the goodness of argan and see the difference.
For more such related articles, click here.
- Martin, Paul, and S. Joseph Leibovich. “Inflammatory cells during wound repair: the good, the bad and the ugly.” Trends in cell biology 15.11 (2005): 599-607. ↩︎
- Scalbert, Augustin, Ian T. Johnson, and Mike Saltmarsh. “Polyphenols: antioxidants and beyond.” The American journal of clinical nutrition 81.1 (2005): 215S-217S. ↩︎
- Velasco, Maria Valéria Robles, et al. “Hair fiber characteristics and methods to evaluate hair physical and mechanical properties.” Brazilian Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 45 (2009): 153-162. ↩︎
- Marsh, J. M., et al. “Role of copper in photochemical damage to hair.” International Journal of Cosmetic Science 36.1 (2014): 32-38. ↩︎