Lash lift vs lash extensions is one of the most highlighted concerns for so many beauty lovers. Like a painting is more attractive once completed, similarly, a face with appealing lashes would enhance the beauty of every woman out there.
With evolving technology people are getting indulged in so many new tools. There are many methods and techniques that are introducing some new concepts such as lash lifting and lash extensions.
This causes many people to get perplexed between lash lifts vs lash extensions. Now before jumping into the difference, one must learn what these two methods are.
Lash Lift: A Way To Elevate The Lashes
A woman with upturned lashes is more enticing to look at. Lash lifts are simply elevating your lashes naturally or even with the help of tools.
In today’s modern world, there are always two options. Either naturally or with external tools. A lash lift can also be achieved by various home remedies or DIY.
A natural DIY is always better than trusting some external tools. You may try doing lash lifting with very few ingredients. And don’t forget the hero ingredient whenever it comes to the growth of lashes: Aloe Vera gel.
A little amount of DIY cream with the aloe Vera gel would do the job. You are required to make a night care DIY cream for your lashes using these Ingredients:
- Aloe vera gel
- Castor oil (or Jojoba oil) Oil
Application is one of the most important parts of lash lifting. You need to follow a good application technique. One of the best techniques for applying the lash cream or gel is to use a mascara brush. Just take a little of the product and apply it smoothly with any extra pressure to your lashes.
There are various other methods for lash lifting some of them are:
- By using lash lifting tools
- By lash lifting treatment
A lash lift can be termed as setting your lashes and making them more curled. A lash lift treatment is always preferable to increase the volume of your lash on a daily basis.
In the case of lash lifts, there are certain drawbacks as well such as:
Read more about Aloe vera juice
Lash Extension: A Way to Extend the Lashes
Lash extensions are totally different from the lash lift, apart from lash growth serum, voluminous mascara and using various tools on lashes.
Lash extensions became popular in the beauty community as they make your lashes look more beautiful to compliment your look. You may simply think of it as a more expensive side of lash beauty.
The concept of lash extension was introduced in the beauty industry due to its gaining popularity among various celebrities. Lash extensions will work perfectly for women dreaming to get voluminous, thick, and long lashes.
Like people use extensions for their hair, similarly some extensions are added to your lashes. You may also call it a cosmetic application for making your lash more visible.
Lash extensions are preferable for people with thin, not-so-visible lashes. However, due to the growing trend, many women are opting for lash extensions.
- Inflammation (of the eyelid)
- Swelling (in case of severe cases)
- Bloodshot eyes
Read more about eyelash extensions
Lash Lift Vs Lash Extensions
- Lash lift vs lash extensions are quite similar with some different results. Both of them work for giving volume to the lashes, but the difference lies in adding some extra extensions (false lashes) in the case of lash extensions.
- Eyelash extensions are going to beautify your individual lashes, but in the case of a lash lift, the results may be a little less noticeable.
- You may also do a lash lift by using a lash curler that is available in the market and a DIY natural gel, but lash extensions do not have the option of a natural treatment. You have to let your lashes go through a chemical solution for the perfect eye shape.
- Lash extensions are going to work in a versatile manner for your lashes. It will work for the volume, thickness, and length of your lashes. On the other hand, a lash lift would encourage uplifted lashes that may show some added volume to your eyes.
- You may completely trust home remedies or DIY solutions in case of lash lifting, but Lash extensions are favorable to be done by experts using strong chemicals.
- Whenever you are planning on spending money on something, an important thing to look for is the life span of the treatment. People always wonder how many days the result of the treatment will last.
- You may note that exertions may last for 4 to 6 weeks whereas the results of lash lift may go beyond 6-8 weeks. If you are looking to get rid of short lashes for a fuller eye beauty look, then you may go for lash extensions.
- But if you are someone that wants to avoid chemical solutions and high maintenance then you may opt for lash lift as well.
Read more about Hydra facial benefits
Other methods For Voluminous Lashes:
- Apply mascara (Wear mascara)
- Apply lash tint
- Fake lashes
You may go for the above methods to make your natural lashes look more beautiful and attractive without going through the long process of lash lift or extension.
Are Lash Lift and Lash Extensions Friendly for Your Eyes?
Chemicals are never appreciable for the skin or body. The eyes are very sensitive organs of human beings, so even after taking various safety measures, these treatments may show side effects to some people.
But there are some proven benefits without any side effects as well. There are some people quite happy with the results but there are some cases where the side effects may get worse.
If there is a matter of chemical use, there are bound to be side effects. But still, you should try to avoid them if possible. After all, the side effects of Lash lifts vs lash extensions are something many people suffer with.
Just take note that lash extensions are always preferable as they will not fail to beautify your overall eye look. Whereas if you are into a cheaper and more effective option, then the lash lift will not disappoint your hopes.
There are not many cases of side effects for eyelash extensions. If you intend for a safe eyelash treatment, then don’t compromise on the money. It’s just like how a particular brand of sunscreen may suit your skin. You just need to find the brand and technician that work for you.
Eyelash extensions or eyelash lifts can do miracles for your eye look. They will bring a complete change to your straight lashes and make them more curled and eye-catching.
You may give this trendy eyelash treatment to get a better version of the eye look. and also don’t forget to check lash lift vs lash extension differences to get a better knowledge about them.
- If your lash count is very low to the extent that you have almost no natural lashes.
- If your natural lashes have been damaged, regardless of cause.
- If you habitually rub your eyes.
- Any kind of eye infection disorder.
Q. What happens when you stop getting eyelash extensions?
- The lash falls out and the growth cycle is between 60 and 90 days. If your lashes fall out naturally, they will grow back in time and with a little help from lash serums, even faster.
- Eyelash extension treatments should be painless. It’s so comfortable that most clients even doze off during the appointment. Talk to your lash technician right away if you feel any complications days or weeks after the procedure.
Click here to check out more articles like this