Inspire sleep pros and cons is one of the newest technology that helps people getting proper sleep with proper breathing all night. Without proper sleep, the human body can not work. many people have face health issues. Sometimes not getting enough sleep can be a disorder that can be exhausting for both the sufferers and the family. The inspire sleep pros and cons device will help to make the right decision
To get rid of such disorders, inspire sleep or obstructive sleep apnea can be one of the best devices. The device will help the suffered to eliminate the disorders that are resisting the person from sleep.
It is very essential to overcome obstructive sleep apnea to stay healthy life. Take action at the right time, don’t delay it otherwise it won’t take too much time to become severe. Sleep apnea is a very useful tool to breathe and have a good sound sleep at night.
What is Inspire Sleep?
Inspire sleep or Obstructive sleep apnea is a disorder that causes the muscles in the back of your throat to relax temporarily, causing your tongue and soft palate to constrict your airflow, and resulting in obstruction of sleep. People who are dealing with obstructive sleep apnea have major issues in breathing throughout the night.
Inspire sleep device stimulates the hypoglossal nerve by opening the airway to breathe normally. The breathiness leads to a sound sleep. Sleep apnea is one of the dangerous disorders, people suffering from obstructive sleep apnea can be dangerous in long run.
Leaving Sleep apnea untreated can result in restriction of the oxygen to the brain, heart, and other vital organs, potentially hindering their function throughout the years. Patients who suffered from sleep apnea are more likely to have strokes, brain damage, heart attacks, as well as diabetes type 2.
Inspire Sleep Pros and Cons
Inspire sleep pros and cons: The Inspire implantable device does not interfere with your daily life, such as exercising, working, and eating, and you won’t have the chance to roll out any eccentric developments to your own eating regime, either.
- Unobtrusive: The inspire implantable device does not interfere in day-to-day activities. There is no need to make unusual changes in the diet. Inspire sleep device is small. It is implanted into your body and easily controlled by small a handheld remote. Inspire therapy can be done easily without causing any harmful effects to your body and day-to-day activities, which means that inspire gadget carries very little space in your bag or a wardrobe, you dint need to run an extra mile for a bulky CPAP machine.
- Maintenance: Every human body requires a full body check-up every six months or a year. Especially for people who have implemented an inspiring gadget, their physician wants to see that it generates positive airway pressure and helps in breathing during the night and better sleep. Inspire gadget does not require maintenance. The battery life inspire device at for 8-11 years. The battery life of the device can be changeable with a short procedure.
- Proven-Effective: The device has been proven effective as the 78% of sleep apnea events have been reduced per hour. The inspire sleep device provides continuous positive airway pressure has been provided to the patient in treating sleep apnea. Those for whom the therapy has proven effective inspire therapy.
Inspire Sleep Cons
- Invasive: Unlike the other sleep apnea treatment, the Inspire gadget is embedded under your chest and neck. Whenever there is an invasive medical checkup going on, there might be discomfort. However, for people with intrusive implementation procedures is invasiveness is minimal, as it requires only three tiny entry points.
- MRI Support: There are some inside gadgets that do not have the MRI scan attached to the device which means that the patient will not be able to get the MRI due to the high risk of health issues and harming the tissues that are surrounded by the device. However, the technology gets updated with the new version of inspire sleep device – model the Inspire 3028 comes with compatible MRI scans, the procedure for the doctor and the patient becomes more feasible.
- 3. Health issues in a long time: Inspire sleep devices are useful for people hoe have breathing issues and can save the cost of CPAP machine and the tangled wires but might cause health issues in the long run, keeping in mind the risk factors precautions needs to be taken care of. Inspire treatment is picking up footing as a protected and powerful option to CPAP machines.
How do know you are suffering from Sleep Apnea?
The signs and symptoms of sleeping apnea may overlap. Sometimes it is hard to identify which kind of sleep inspire you to have sometimes. Your physician can help you in identifying which you have, but here are some common symptoms and signs of central and obstructive sleep apneas come with:
- Snoring loud during sleep
- Waling up with a dry mouth
- Headache in the morning.
- Gasping of air during sleep
- Suffering from insomnia(Difficulty in staying asleep at night)
- Hypersomnia (Too much sleep during daytime)
- Short periods of time when the person doesn’t breathe and doesn’t remember that. His/her family members bring them to notice.
What is the best position to sleep in sleep inspire sleep?
Inspire sleep are of the major issues that most people suffer from. They aren’t aware of the Inspire sleep pros and cons, nor they are aware of the best position to sleep in. There are more curious to know what is the best position.
- Stomach sleeping: For people who are suffering from sleeping apnea, sleeping on the stomach may be the best solution to the problem. Sleeping on the stomach, the tissues and muscles around the throat are pulled downwards. The risk of airway obstruction is minimized.
- Left side: Sleeping on the left side is one of the best effective sleeping positions then the right side sleeping to be more alleviated as it reduces the acid reflux in some cases which also triggers sleep apnea.
- Right side: This side of sleeping is less favorable than the left side.
The bottom line
Major Inspire sleep pros and cons have been depicted in the article. Inspire sleep has been treated if noticed on time. it is highly recommended for adults to consult their physician once before going ahead.
For more such Health-related articles stay tuned with Icy Health. We Keep bringing more such articles.
Any information found on the site does not constitute legal or medical advice. Should you face health issues, please visit your doctor to get yourself diagnosed. Icy Health offers expert opinions and advice for informational purposes only. This is not a substitute for professional medical advice.