You are not alone if you suffer from anxiety. It comes from all walks of life, including men, women, young and elderly, pregnant women, school kids, and people.
Consider yourself a living, breathing, blinking human if you’ve ever asked yourself or looked into natural solutions for alleviating anxiety and aiding with stress management.
Although stress is an unavoidable, natural, and in some cases even beneficial and inspiring part of life, if you don’t manage it, it can significantly harm your life’s vibe
Crystals healing are one of the many natural remedies for anxiety, stress, anxiety, fear, concern, and even panic attacks. Crystals for anxiety support excellent energy flow and help you take control by each having their own therapeutic abilities for the mind, body, and soul.
Traditional and Historical uses of calming crystals for anxiety
Crystals were used as charms for health and protection in ancient customs, mostly from the Asian culture. Certain calming crystals were employed for distinct purposes.
The ancient Egyptians, for example, employed chrysolite to fend off nightmares and evil spirits and green stones for burial.
People used calming crystals for healing up to the Renaissance period, and they played a part in some religious systems. They are mentioned in the Bible, the Koran, and Buddhist literature, among other sacred sources.
Read more about anxiety and how to deal with them.
Crystal healing can play an important role in this. Grounding stones, such as the ones listed below, can aid in bringing calm and balance into your life. Here are 15 crystals that can aid in anxiety management.
1. Amethyst – Healing Crystals For Anxiety
If you ask any crystal healer for a stone to help with anxiety, Amethyst is almost always at the top of their list. This calming purple stone is commonly used for insomnia and nightmares, and it can help you relax and sleep better.
The stone is recognized as the stone of sobriety in Greek mythology, and persons in recovery from addiction favor it.
The stone’s deep cleansing and balancing properties might aid with mental clarity. The calming properties of Amethyst are also embraced by the traditional Chinese discipline of Feng Shui. It is a stone that promotes peace and harmony in the home. Using this gentle stone, you will never have to take anti-anxiety medication.
Amethyst can be used to treat anxiety in the following ways:
- To get a good sleep, place it on your nightstand.
- While you meditate, hold the stone in your palm or on the ground around you.
- Wear amethyst jewelry all day to stay peaceful.
- Keep the stone near your root chakra to stay grounded.
Amber is a perfectly preserved tree resin prized for its golden color and beauty. However, it is not strictly a crystal. It was employed in ancient Greek folk medicine as well as traditional Chinese medicine.
Amber is one of the few best crystals for anxiety that need skin touch to function. These aren’t usually utilized in actual crystal healing sessions; instead, they’re more commonly worn as jewelry.
Amber can be used to treat anxiety in the following ways:
- Wear an amber bead necklace around your neck.
- Wear an amber beaded bracelet.
3. Rose quartz
With its beautiful pink color and soothing vibration, Rose Quartz is one of the most popular stones. The crystals of universal love are the name given to these stones.
They are mined worldwide, making them very accessible and affordable.
Even the tiniest piece of Rose Quartz in your home or office can help to bring in calming energy. Because Rose Quartz is the crystal of love, and the heart chakra is all about love, it resonates powerfully with the heart chakra.
Rose quartz also softly stimulates the root chakra, making it very beneficial for anxiety. It’s particularly beneficial when the source of anxiety is heartbreak, trauma, suffering, or dread. The stone aids you in welcoming love, harmony, and tranquility into your life.
The stones can be purchased in bags from nurseries for a very low price.
Rose quartz can be used to treat anxiety in the following ways:
- Place it on a room’s windowsill to bring love and tranquility into the space.
- Put one beneath your pillow to help you have a good night’s sleep.
- While you meditate, hold the stone or stones.
- Place the stones in the center of your meditation space.
- Wear the stone as jewelry or carry it in your pocket to offer a sense of soothing tranquility to your daily routine.
4. Blue Lace Agate
Blue Lace Agate is a stunning gemstone with layers of clear, pale blue, and darker blue. But Blue Lace Agate is more than just a gorgeous face: it’s an incredible stone for relaxing the mind and repairing wounded emotions.
It supports intuition, straightforward expression and reduces tension and anxiety by opening the door to your spiritual connection.
Blue lace agate can be used to help with anxiety in the following ways:
- Blue lace agate is a popular jewelry stone and one of the crystals for anxiety because of its relaxing effects as well as its lovely beauty.
- Place the stones in your bedroom so you can benefit from their soothing energies while you sleep.
- Place the stones on your desk or elsewhere in your office to relieve tension and promote communication.
5. Black tourmaline
This low-cost, gleaming black stone is a common choice for energy shielding. Carrying a piece of Black Tourmaline in your pocket can have a profoundly relaxing impact.
It’s a calming stone that keeps you from feeling stressed. It also absorbs bad energy and shields your environment from it, so Black Tourmaline is an excellent choice if the source of your worry is external influences such as work, problematic relationships, or world events.
Use Black Tourmaline crystals for anxiety in the following ways:
- It’s, without a doubt, one of the best stones for the soul.
- It boosts the immune system’s defenses.
- Placing the stone in a painful location can help to alleviate the discomfort.
- Removes negative ideas and provides mental clarity.
- Anti-electromagnetic energy protection
- During meditation, hold black tourmaline on your palms to harmonize center into serene mind space.
- To absorb negative energy at the door, place pieces around your front door or other entries.
- To cleanse the energy in a space, place pieces in the corners.
- Wear it as a piece of jewelry or keep it in your pocket or backpack (but remember to cleanse it regularly).
Sodalite is one of the gorgeous blue healing stones that is recognized for bringing mental serenity and control. It promotes rational cognition, objectivity, truth, and intuition, which makes it ideal for dealing with worry. It also aids communication, particularly the verbalization of feelings, and promotes a high level of comprehension.
The best way to use Sodalite crystals for anxiety
- To improve intuition, meditate with Sodalite.
- To encourage speaking one’s truth, place on the throat chakra.
- Wear it as a necklace or earrings to bring the sodalite closer to the right chakra.
- To cleanse energy, place larger pieces in the healing space.
- If you sleep with it near your bed or under your pillow, you’ll wake up with more clarity and perspective.
Selenite is a delicate clear or white crystal that infuses any area with a delightful sense of tranquility, relaxation, and calm.
It removes negativity from the air, which is beneficial in almost any setting. Selenite is frequently sold as a lamp, which can be placed in a room to provide a soft glow and a calming aura.
Selenite dissolves like sugar in water, so avoid getting it wet at all costs.
The best way to use Selenite crystals for anxiety
- To add ambient light and calm energy to your office or home, use a selenite lamp.
- The stone should be placed over your root chakra or heart chakra.
- To relieve worry and anxiety, hold the stone and touch the striations while breathing deeply.
Citrine is a beautiful, bright yellow stone that resembles sunlight. It is a stone of self-assurance, success, happiness, and focus help.
It’s an energizing stone that can help if you’re having trouble staying motivated and focused or if you’re feeling tired. Citrine also inspires courage, making it ideal for coping with social or performance anxiety.
The best way to use Citrine crystals for anxiety
- Aids in the release of bottled-up emotions and the alleviation of anxiety.
- Because it is said to attract wealth and easy money, it is widely recommended for businessmen and women.
- Breathe while lying down with a stone on your chest.
- Before you get in the bath, put a tiny stone in the water to charge it with citrine.
- To defend your space, arrange citrine stones in a grid.
- To social events, stressful meetings, job interviews, performances, public speaking engagements, or other anxiety-inducing activities, wear as jewelry or keep in your pocket.
9. Smoky Quartz
Smokey Quartz is a wonderful grounding stone that may also be used to clear negative energy from your aura. This stone aids with the recovery from traumatic events or illnesses, as well as the anxiety that may emerge as a result of them.
The best way to utilize Smoky Quartz crystals for anxiety
- For 10 to 15 minutes, place a pointed piece of Smokey Quartz between your feet, facing away from you, to draw bad energy away from you.
- Place smoky quartz over the root chakra to help you feel more grounded.
- Wear it as a pendant to keep your emotions in check.
Howlite is one of the few best healing crystals that can help you cope with the world and its troubles. It soothes raging emotions, irritability and promotes clarity, calmness, and restful sleep. It also aids in the removal of impediments to communication.
The best way to use Howlite crystals for anxiety
- Place Howlite stones near your bed at night to help you relax and sleep.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the world and public spaces, keep the crystal in your pocket. If
- Hold it in your hands while meditating to help you manage your anger and tough emotions.
11. Red Jasper
Red Jasper is also known as the Supreme Nurturer or the Nurturer’s Stone. Although it lacks the dazzling sheen of many other brighter and more colorful crystals, it is an extremely valuable addition to your crystal healing kit.
Red Jasper is a grounding, relaxing stone that aids in the relief of tension, stress, and worry. It can help you gain confidence while also teaching you patience and understanding.
The stone aids in making peace with your past. It’s very helpful for recovering sexual trauma and abuse, as well as the anxiety that comes with it.
The best way to utilize Red Jasper crystals for anxiety
- The best crystals to relieve stress
- Place it on your root chakra and take a few deep breaths to relax.
- While meditating, place a tiny stone in each hand for balance.
- When you’re feeling jittery, place a stone between your feet for a few minutes to help you center yourself.
12. Lava Stone
Despite its origins in the earth’s most dynamic location, the Lava Stone is one of the most grounding stones or best crystals for anxiety. It can absorb all of that negative energy right away, giving you the balance you need to channel inner happiness.
The best way to utilize Lava Stone crystals for anxiety
- Many individuals wear Lava Stones on bracelets around their wrists during the day.
- Some keep their jewelry near to them at night to get the most out of the stones.
- On the other hand, some people like to keep their lava stones in a room near them to maintain energy balance and aid in the emotional clearing.
Rhodonite, which is as pale and lovely as a spring morning, is a stone that is frequently used to assist the user in overcoming deep-seated trauma. This caring gemstone will help you ride the wave of worry and panic attacks if you’re prone to them.
Rhodonite can be welcomed into your life in a variety of ways, and its lovely yet powerful personality can enchant you.
What we like about this stone is that it acknowledges that life can be difficult and doesn’t sugarcoat it; instead, it ensures that the heart is open to love and that generosity of spirit and character always triumph.
Rhodonite is the rose on which hope grows, whether you choose to display it in your home or wear it as gemstone jewelry.
The best way to utilize Rhodonite crystals for anxiety
- Wear it as jewelry.
- Rhodonite bracelets worn close to the pulse send love straight to the heart, bringing your entire being into total harmony.
Aquamarine is a well-known blue gem of ancient healing stone. It has a greenish-blue tint and is a hexagonal crystal system member. Aquamarine is a beryl mineral specimen with a vitreous sheen.
It comes in a variety of colors, from very light to quite vivid. Aquamarine’s meaning is emotional clarity.
Sea merchants were known to carry Aquamarine in their pockets to prevent them from drowning. The Greeks believed it provided safe and wise transit across stormy seas, while the Egyptians enjoyed the blue colors and thought it was a stone given as a symbol of happiness.
It is one of the crystals for anxiety that many believed to be a poison antidote, a mermaid’s spell, an oracle, and a talisman or offering that helped to bring rain to drought-stricken countries.
Healing Properties of Aquamarine is also known as the powerful Stone of Courage. A reference to the inner strength and gentle resilience it fosters. As well as its caring capacity to assist you in stepping out of the shadows and into the light.
Any sort of communication that makes you nervous, whether it’s public speaking or simply telling your friends and family what you need.
The best way to utilize Aquamarine crystals for anxiety
- Aquamarine stones are the best crystals for anxiety worn in jewelry that is close to the skin, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets.
- This allows the stone’s power to connect directly to your body’s energies and surround you with its protective and supportive energy.
Moonstone or Blue Stone belongs to the feldspar mineral family. It has a pearly opalescent appearance and is comprised of sodium potassium aluminum silicate.
Moonstone is translucent and can be found in a variety of colors, including white, grey, orange, green, blue, pink, brown, and rainbow. Moonstone is associated with feminine energy and new beginnings.
With the Moonstone’s properties, revel in the divine feminine, find your good fortune, and say yes to deeper levels of crystal healing.
The Moonstone, like the cosmic rock that hangs in the sky, is linked to all of our emotions, the tides, light and dark, and the depths of our own soul, and it adores bringing light into your life.
Take a look at all the ways the Moonstone can help you find balance, from the spiritual to the physical.
The best way to utilize Moonstone crystals for anxiety
- Moonstone is a blue stone of desire, fortune-telling, equilibrium, and luck, and it can bring lovers back together after a fight.
- It can be worn as jewelry, placed on or around you in gemstone form, or rest close to you as you sleep.
- It is said to be most effective during a full moon.
- For healing purposes, it should be placed on the third eye.
Read more about crystals for anxiety.
16. Clear Quartz
Clear Quartz, commonly known as Crystal Quartz, is made up of oxygen and silicon atoms. As its name suggests, Clear Quartz is translucent and clear to white in hue. Rock Crystal is another name for it. The significance of Clear Quartz is spiritual progress and healing.
The symbolism of this gem is quite potent, especially for individuals who are setting new ambitions. This quartz is a relaxing stone that assists us in establishing our own vision. In addition, the crystal can block out all outside noise, allowing you to establish a path to your goals and visualize them as a reality in your mind’s eye.
This quartz crystal can also assist you in focusing your thoughts on a single topic. It can be difficult to concentrate when you have a lot of competing ideas running through your head.
Clearing all the mental clutter to reach a higher level of being can be difficult, whether from an internal or external source.
We hope that our healing crystals for anxiety guide will assist you in identifying and selecting the healing crystals for anxiety that will best benefit you and your family. Remember that picking the correct healing crystals is only the first step.
You must find your intention and use the vibrational energy emitted by the stones to channel it. This necessitates a significant level of passion and dedication.
Content is medically reviewed periodically by professionals for accuracy and relevance. Reviewers include doctors, nurses, mental health professionals, and even medical students.