Benefits of Red Onions
1) Red Onions Can Have Anti Cancerous Properties
2) Regulate Insulin Levels in The Body
3) They Are Rich in Antioxidants
Flavonoid cell reinforcement Quercetin
Polyphenol cancer prevention agent Anthocyanin.
4) Good for The Heart and Keep Cardiovascular Issues away
5) They Help Improving Bone Density
6) They Contain Anti Bacterial Agents
Red Onion for Hair
1) Advances in Fast Hair Growth
2) Battles Hair Loss
3) Farewell Split Ends, Hello Awesome Hair!
4) Solution for Dry And Damaged Tresses
5) Adds Shine
6) Improves Hair Health and Texture
7) No More Dandruff and Scalp Irritations
8) Natural Cure for Bald Spots or Baldness
9) Reinforces Hair Follicles
How to Use Red Onion
- Use raw onions to add a kick of flavor to your guacamole recipe or any other dip.
- Add caramelized onions to appetizing prepared products.
- Merge cooked onions with different vegetables for a good side dish.
- Take a stab at adding cooked onions to egg dishes, like omelets, frittatas, or quiches.
- Top meat, chicken, or tofu with sauteed onions.
- Add cut red onions to your #1 serving of mixed greens.
- Make a fiber-rich plate of mixed greens with chickpeas, cleaved onions, and red peppers.
- Use onion and garlic as a base for stocks and soups.
- Toss onions into pan-sear dishes.
- Top tacos, fajitas, and other Mexican dishes with cleaved crude onions.
- Make a constructed salsa with onions, tomatoes, and new cilantro.
- Set up a good onion and vegetable soup.
- Add onions to bean stew plans for flavor support.
- Mix raw onions with fresh spices, vinegar, and olive oil for a delicious handcrafted salad dressing
- Make a paste out of the onions and use it as a base for your gravy
- Add onions to your sandwiches and hamburgers
- Lastly, you could always deep fry onions and enjoy tasty onion rings as a movie-time or 4 pm snack!
Red onion is a versatile vegetable used not just for cooking but also as an ingredient in beauty products. The only problem is the smell, which you can check here.
Whatever the cause, we would 100% recommend adding onions to your diet, raw or cooked!
For more articles like this, click here.