Our teeth are an important part of our facial structure. When we smile, the first thing people notice is our teeth. However, not everyone is born with perfect teeth. Some people must undergo dental treatments in order to achieve that flawless smile. Do you fall under this category? If so, you have come to the right place.
Braces and dental procedures may appear to be a nightmare, but you no longer need to be concerned. Dental care advancements have made it a much easier process for you. You can now use Invisalign Go instead of traditional braces. The treatment time will also be significantly reduced. If you are looking for a less complex teeth straightening treatment, then Invisalign Go might be perfect for you. Read on to learn more about Invisalign Go.
What is Invisalign Go?
Invisalign Go is a novel approach to incorporating clear teeth aligning therapy into your usual life. It consists of many individually designed mouthguard-like plastic aligner trays that comfortably fit over the top of your teeth. They are considerably less clunky and more natural-looking than other dental aligners available since they are customized.
When you wear the aligners, they seem nearly invisible because they are transparent, which is great if you don’t want to feel self-conscious about covering your teeth with anything. Contrary to metal braces and other dental implants that are put on your teeth for a protracted period of time, Invisalign Go may be removed whenever you wish. Aligners must still be worn for 22 hours per day and taken out only while you are eating and brushing.
What is the difference between Invisalign and Invisalign Go?
A shorter treatment plan, Invisalign Go, is appropriate for minor flaws and uncomplicated patients. The treatment period with Invisalign Go can be as little as 4 months due to the use of fewer aligners. More complicated instances wouldn’t be appropriate for Invisalign Go because it can only be finished with up to 20 aligners.
Over a period of 12 to 18 months, the whole Invisalign procedure can utilize about 30 trays. Up to 50 aligners may be utilized in more complicated situations. The idea that Invisalign is only appropriate for modest adjustments is a common one. With precision wings and attachments, Invisalign can tackle even the most complicated instances.
Is Invisalign Go Cheaper?
Compared to the normal Invisalign procedure, Invisalign Go is less expensive. This is due to the fact that there are fewer aligner trays and the treatment time is shorter. You will still have access to pre-and post-treatment benefits despite the lower cost.
Invisalign typically costs between £4,000 and £5,000 per case. Coming to Invisalign Go, a single arch costs £2,500, while a dual arch costs £3,500. Payment options include an upfront payment and interest-free monthly installments for a maximum of 24 months.
Guide to Get your Invisalign Go Treatment
- Discuss your oral health with your dentist
- Get a consultation to determine whether you are a candidate for Invisalign treatment
- Take intra-oral and extra-oral photos to get a better view of your teeth and gums
- If required, you may be asked to have an oral x-ray taken to get a more detailed look inside your mouth.
- If you are qualified for the treatment, you will have an upper and lower dental impression made (This method aids in creating a negative imprint on your teeth)
- Once your customized Invisalign Go is ready, your dentist will provide you with a pair of aligners to wear every day for a predetermined amount of time
- You will need to change your aligners every one to two weeks, depending on the guidelines provided to you.
- You must visit the dental office every two months while getting treatment to make sure you are progressing as planned and to continue receiving new aligners as needed
- You might need to wear a set of retainers for a period after the Invisalign treatment is complete so that your teeth don’t go back to its earlier position. Learn more
There are many benefits of using Invisalign Go. If you do not like the idea of metal sticking to your teeth then you can opt for Invisalign Go. Invisalign Go will make the entire treatment process considerably simpler for you with its cutting-edge and smart technology.
While at times contributed by guest authors, our content is medically reviewed periodically by professionals for accuracy and relevance. We pride ourselves on our high-quality content and strive towards offering expertise while being authoritative. Our reviewers include doctors, nurses, mental health professionals, and even medical students.
Do note that any information found on the site does not constitute legal or medical advice. Should you face health issues, please visit your doctor to get yourself diagnosed. Icy Health offers expert opinions and advice for informational purposes only. This is not a substitute for professional medical advice.