“Crossfit”, when the name of the workout comes to your ear, you might have created a picture in your mind that people might be throwing around heavy barbells, swinging kettlebells, or might be jumping onto impossible high boxes.
Crossfit workouts at home or CrossFit workouts at the gym are intense workouts in themselves. Let me tell you a fun fact, CrossFit workouts can be done at home. That blew your mind? Indubitably it does blow your mind. Some of you are still in doubt about CrossFit’s at home, how that can be possible? it must be requiring a lot of equipment. let me correct you CrossFit workout at home only requires only your body weight.
What do you mean by Crossfit workouts?
CrossFit workouts or CrossFit workouts at home are the conditioned programs that usually involve various functional movements that are constant like lifting, climbing, rowing, and sometimes the most intense workouts can be done.
CrossFit can be done without any equipment, here the CrossFit workout has the advantage that CrossFit workouts at home can be done. Some people use dumbles while doing CrossFit to add to their core strength.
The workouts that are included in the CrossFit workouts are not fixed, the workout is meant to focus on your body and to change your daily routines. Crossfit workouts include squats, pushups, and various movements which burn out the calories at a double pace compared to normal workouts.
The CrossFit workout promises to keep fit and healthy by burning the calories at a very quick pace. these workouts are planned so that every part of your body has to have some movement. This intense training program is planned in such a way that the muscles become more flexible.
What are the Benefits of Crossfit Workout at Home
These high Crossfit training workouts are highly intensive workout which deserves a high fruit. All your pain will go in vain when you start doing CrossFit workouts at home or CrossFit at the gym daily.
Crossfit workouts are beneficial as they make the person strong in physical and psychological aspects and the CrossFit workouts, help in building up good and strong social relationships.
- Crossfit workout improves your physical strength: the workout under this are highly intensive workouts bursts out the loose fats as it burns more calories as compared to aerobics or cardio. It also focuses on the multi-joint movements which help you in gaining muscle strength and building stamina. Some addition in the workout is being made like using dumbles to strengthen the muscles. The workout of the day is a signature part of the CrossFit workout program.
- Improve agility, balance, and flexibility: CrossFit workouts at home or CrossFit workouts at the gym involve functional exercises. Functional moments involve workouts such as squats, kettlebell swings, or overhead presses, which can help improve agility, balance, and flexibility. The workout reduces the risk of injury.
- Crossfit workouts burn calories and manage weight: Doing CrossFit workouts at home or doing CrossFit workouts at the gym, these kinds of workout are intense kinds of workout will help you to burn more calories. On average for males, the calories it will burn is 195-pound and for females, it will burn 165-pound.
6 best CrossFit workout at home
CrossFit workouts at home are itself a storm workout. these are beneficial workouts when done in the right manner with the cardinal understanding. For CrossFit workouts at home, numerous workouts can be done, but choosing the best is a daunting task.
Crossfit workout is for beginners and as well as the workouts are made for highly advanced people. Here’s a list of the ten best CrossFit workouts at home for both, a new healthy bee and the skilled bee.
A front squat workout is usually done with weights, doing a CrossFit workout at home, squats can be performed simply without any workout. How to perform a squat as a CrossFit workout at home?
- Stand straight with legs apart (shoulder width)
- Place the bar on your chest level and the fingers below it. Your elbows should be parallel to the ground.
- Now push your hips back and butt out, in a deep lower squat position. Spread the knees, which should be pointing towards the corner.
- Repeat it for 10 reps.
Pulls are usually performed at the gym when doing CrossFit at workouts at home, pull-ups can be performed in a modified version of using a kitchen table. Make sure that you have a stable table that can be used in supporting your weight.
Contract your lats to pull your chest close to the table and then lower. If you want an actual pull-up bar, shopping websites such as Amazon and Flipkart have a lot of options.
3.Cindy: This is considered to be the best CrossFit workout at home. In this, vigorous workout of 20 minutes, complete as much exercise as possible. Cindy’s workout contains 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, 15 squats, which should be completed within time. It serves as a good beginner’s workout as it only contains body movements.
For this set a timer of 20 minutes, then cycle through as many rounds of these three exercises as you can
4. Wall ball shots and squats
Wall ball shots and squats can be done at home, it is considered to be one of the effective Crossfit workouts at home. Let’s see how this workout can be performed at home.
- For wall-ball shots and squats, toss a medicine ball against a wall. Aim a higher spot on the wall, where you feel like you can catch the ball when it comes back/down.
- The duration of the exercise should be 12 minutes.
This workout is 10 minutes workout. All you need to is distance your arm from a wall. place your hand on the wall in front of the chest, elbows should be bent and close to the body. the lower body will go in a position of the squat position, raise the ball the up bounce the ball off of the wall slightly above your head.\
This CrossFit workout at home includes running, 10 burpees track jumps, 15 triceps dips. you have done burpees already, you know how the method how to do it. let’s try track burpees. A plyometric move will jack your heart rate. Combine the burpees with dips and running and here you go with a high-quality workout.
Crossfit workouts at home are not safe for anyone especially when you are pregnant and you are already in the phase of practicing it, you must consult your doctor first before proceeding. if you are a beginner it is always advisable to do it under a trained fitness professional that can make sure you’re doing the exercises properly
For more articles like this, keep reading.
Any information found on the site does not constitute legal or medical advice. Should you face health issues, please visit your doctor to get yourself diagnosed. Icy Health offers expert opinions and advice for informational purposes only. This is not a substitute for professional medical advice.