Fall Season Skin Care
You need to keep adjusting your skin appropriately as and when a season changes. With the drop of temperatures during fall, the air becomes drier. This results in your skin losing moisture. The transitional period of autumn can really take a toll on your skin if proper care is not taken care of.
Aging is a natural process – and unfortunately, you cannot stop it. However, there are ways to transform your looks in such a way that they can defy your age. You can look younger than your actual age. There are certain simple yet essential habits that you need to put in place and follow them to the core in order to look younger.
What should you do for Skincare?
You need to drink lots of water and try to avoid being dehydrated. A good intake of water keeps your skin moist and you will continue to look fresh all day.
You should do regular exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. This will keep you energetic and lively through-out the day and it adds to your appearance.
It is also important to have a healthy diet. Mere exercise without a proper diet will not give the desired result. You need to have a good healthy diet and also exercise daily to keep yourself fit. This would help in a good flow of blood to all parts of the body. This reflects on your face which would start looking much more vibrant and young.
It is important to protect your skin from the sun. Overexposure to the sun is the root cause of sun burn, skin problems, wrinkles and age spots. There is also an increased risk of skin cancer.
Tips for healthy skin during fall
Every time a season changes, you need to reassess your skin and study its behavior. You can follow these tips to enjoy the benefits of having a healthy and good looking skin during the fall.
- Use a cleanser that hydrates your body rather than soap. Soaps tend to dry your skin.
- Oil scrubs are the best choice for the fall season. Oil scrubs exfoliate your skin and also provide oils that keep your skin hydrated.
- Regular facial masks, facial exfoliations, and other skin care can have continuous benefits on the skin of your face.
- Apply good sunscreen lotion. Buy sunscreen lotions that have a moisturizing effect on your skin. The natural extracts can ensure smooth and soothing skin all through the fall season.
- You also need to take care of your hands and feet. Hands and feet are the first ones to get affected by the fall season immediately. Hands and feet become dry and the skin starts to crack. You need to moisturize your hands and feet to prevent skin cracks. You can use good quality natural moisturizers which can naturally treat your skin from cracks.
Fight acne with best skin care products
Every teenager at one time or the other worry about their pimples which may be due to hormone changes in the body, stress or even poor diet. As they are afraid, it is not so easy to fight acne unless you follow a systematic routine to have a clean and clear face. Though there are dermatologist treatments for acne, it is always better to try out your hand with the natural remedies that give you long lasting results to maintain your face without any pimples.
- It is important to keep your skin clean from pollution, sweat, air and dirt which are the main reason to aggregate acne.
- You can gently wash your face every time you find it oily with good facial cleansers that remove all oil and grime helping for a smooth and dry skin.
- Follow good diet habits cutting down on oily and junk foods. You can add more vegetables and fruits to your diet that helps to maintain a healthy skin.
- You can try out natural face masks like turmeric, aloe Vera or cucumber that cleans the facial skin deep down and open up the pores to clear the pus or bacteria from the acne.
- You can also try out skincare products from reputed brands that contain natural ingredients to fight acne on the face.
- Using an oil free moisturizer also helps in maintaining a perfect skin tone and to fade out the acne scars.
Any information found on the site does not constitute legal or medical advice. Should you face health issues, please visit your doctor to get yourself diagnosed. Icy Health offers expert opinions and advice for informational purposes only. This is not a substitute for professional medical advice.